- 3 positions available within the Psychology department
- Professor in Psychology (Level E) – Full time, continuous position. Base salary $184k
- Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology (Level C) – Fixed Term (3-years), Part Time (30 hours) Base salary $119k – $137k
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Professional Psychology (Level B/C – subject to experience)– Fixed Term (3-years), Part Time (30 hours) Base salary $97k – $137k
- 17% employer superannuation contributions in all three positions. Salary Packaging opportunities
- Ref: 128810/123664/123733
At Murdoch, we pride ourselves on our diverse and vibrant workplace. We are committed to the recruitment and development of skilled and passionate people, who want to make a difference to the world around them. With more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff across three campuses in the Perth area as well as centres in Singapore and Dubai, Murdoch has an ambitious agenda both locally and internationally.
For undergraduate studies, the psychology discipline was rated top in Australia in overall experience in the Good Universities Guide ranking 2020/2021.
We are strategically rebuilding and innovating our postgraduate programs with these three exciting positions and the expansion of our Murdoch Psychology Clinic.
About the Roles
The three roles will make a substantial contribution to the APAC-accredited postgraduate courses: Master of Applied Psychology (Professional), Master of Applied Psychology (Clinical Psychology), and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, with a minor contribution to undergraduate programs.
We are seeking to cover the following areas of specialisation among the three roles: teaching psychological assessment, child and developmental psychology, cognitive behavioural therapy, and conducting clinical supervision.
Additionally, the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Professional Psychology will coordinate the placements of the Master in Applied Psychology (Professional) in schools and the disability sector.
Applicants should refer to the Position Descriptions for further details on the duties, skills and experience required for each role.
What you’ll get in return:
You will be part of a vibrant and talented team of people, work in an innovative and lively university community and enjoy the benefits that come with working at Murdoch.
Our people enjoy a lively, natural campus and world-class facilities, as well as a range of benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration
- Paid leave entitlements